- Auto-connect feature will automatically detect the first usable PVC and automatically detect PPPoE, PPPoA, and Bridge Protocol(with DHCP Server available)
- Configurable as either a Bridge or Router
- Filter traffic based on Destination or Source IP Address and MAC Addresses
- Traffic Class Rules based on Protocol, Source IP, Source Port, Destination IP, Destination Port, 802.1p
- Single Click DSL test - Tests Ethernet connection and ADSL Synchronization along with ATM OAM F5 segment pings and end-to-end pings.
- Configured through easy-to-use web interface
- ADSL BER Test based on idel cell bit error protection
- PPPoE/PPPoA redirect feature allows end user to easily enter PPP username/password on modem. Eliminates need for provider to configure the modem before installation.
ADSL2+ Single Port Modem
ADSL2+ Single Port Bridge/Router
The 1600 ADSL2+ family of endpoints deliver the required performance for multimedia applications at very competitive price points. The 1600 ADSL2+ endpoints, in compact form factor, have been successfully used for residential, business, in-building deployments such as hotel/motel, temporary housing, and dormitory-campus installations for high-speed internet access (HSIA) and video-on-demand services.
The Zhone 1600 ADSL2+ endpoints are easily user-installed. The embedded web-based user interface is designed to simplify ADSL deployment. All products provide an Ethernet connection that is auto-sensing, eliminating the worry about connection cable type (straight-through vs crossover).
Default settings make for a quick and easy installation that doesn't require any configuration.
The modem, when operating in router mode, support DHCP Server/Relay/Client, NAPT, as well as RIP, dynamic routing, port forwarding, and static routing. For security, firewall functions including PAP/CHAP authentication and IP filtering are supported.
Dimensions (H x W x D)
W (5.03in) x D(4.33in) x H(1.18in)
Input 100 VAC, 50Hz
Input 110 VAC, 60Hz
Input 240 VAC, 50/60Hz
Output 5VDC 1A
DSL Line: RJ11
Ethernet: 1 Port 10/100BaseT, Auto MDI/MDIX
On/Off Power Switch
- ITU-T I.610 F4/F5 OAM Send and Receieve/Loop back
- Support for 8 PVC's
- RFC 1483/2684 (Bridged/Routed Ethernet over ATM)
- Transparent Bridge Support
- DHCP Server/Relay/Client
- DNS Relay Agent
- Dynamic DNS Support
- DMZ support
- Static Routing
- RIPv1 and RIPv2
- Policy based QoS (TOS, 802.1p, Source/Destination IP Address, Source/Destination Port, Protocol)
- PAP/CHAP authentication
- NAT for Basic Firewall support
- Ingress and Egress Packet Filtering
- Parental Control
- MAC Filtering
- Stateful Packet Inspection
ANSI T1.413 (Full Rate ADSL)
ITU G.992.1 (DMT)
ITU G.992.2 (G.lite)
ITU G.992.3 (ADSL2)
ITU G.992.5 (ADSL2+)
ITU G.994.1 (G.hs)
Web-based Configuration GUI
Telnet Remote Management
FTP/TFTP firmware upgrade and configuration backup/restore
FCC Part 15, Part 68
Operating Temperature: 32F to 104F (0C to 40C)
Storage Temperature: -4F to 149F (-20C to 65C)
Humidity: 5% to 95%, non-condensing
See our How to Buy Page for pricing and purchase info.
||ADSL2+ CPE Router, 10/100BaseT, N.A.
||ADSL2+ CPE Router, 10/100BaseT, EURO